Welcome to the 'Eight Pieces of Silk Brocade' mini course!
The "Eight Brocades" is practiced by millions of people all over the world. It's a classic routine that can be used daily to help the body stay strong, flexible and resilient. It is practiced by many lineages of Qigong, internal martial arts and spiritual paths because it is helpful for:
- Strength and flexibility
- Encouraging Qi and blood circulation throughout the body
- Stimulating Qi flow through all meridians
In this mini course you will:
- Learn how to do all 8 exercises
- Learn the benefits of each exercise
- Explore variations of the exercises
- Learn modifications to keep the body safe
This series will provide the basics of the "Eight Brocades." There are more details and variations that can be explored over time, but we can always start with, and return to the basics.
Take your time, listen to your body, and enjoy the process!