The topic for this month is:
Let's Learn and Practice - "Resilience Qigong"
In this Qi Chat we will:
- discuss how to keep the immune system healthy from a Qigong perspective
- discuss the 'wei qi' or the defensive Qi
- briefly discuss healthy boundaries for caregivers, customer service workers, and sensitive people
- learn and practice the "Resilience" routine together - which is extremely energizing!
Intro of Resilience 3:45
Immune system from Western medicine 4:45
Immune system from TCM and Qigong 7:45
2 acupuncture points for Immune system Lu 1, Lu 7
Learning the routine 27:00
Practicing the routine 44:30
Questions and Comments 1:10:10
Feeling “gummy” during the metal element exercise 1:12:15
* Jeff interpreted this as uncomfortable, but he was later corrected
1:13:45 Sweet Frau shared practice experience
1:17:00 Reminder of Resilience definition
1:17:10 Why did we practice the Fire Horse Stance?
1:18:15 Why do we hold the point under the eye when tapping?
1:18:45 Why do skin irritations happen over acupuncture points
1:21:00 Word of the Day
1:22:45 Review and Conclusion
Resilience Qigong routine on its own: